To ensure your session time at Keomaco is exactly what you desire, please address any and all intentions you wish to express. Feel free to communicate with us before, during, and after your session.
Before your session:
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early to use the restroom and discuss your massage needs with me.
- Take inventory on how you are feeling physically and emotionally.
- Be prepared to discuss any recent injuries, muscle ailments, past massage therapy sessions, allergies, and any advice from other health care professionals we may find relevant to your session.
During your session:
- Communicate any modalities you like, and dislike.
- Let us know if we need to adjust any pressure of my techniques during the session.
- Let us know if anything we do hurts, or if you feel uncomfortable with any techniques.
- Let us know if you feel cold, warm, or if the music is too loud of soft.
After your session:
- Drink plenty of water within the next 8 hours of your session.
- Be aware of how you feel physically and emotionally within the next few days.
- Contact me with any questions or concerns of your physical well being.